Our Services include:
- Immunizations – Insurance and VFC
- Synagis Clinic for RSV prevention
- Orthopedics – Diagnosis and initial care
- Laceration Repair – Simple
- Chronic Health Care – Medical Home
- Well care – for infants through 19 years
- Sick Care – simple and challenging
- Urgent Care – Walk Ins Accepted
- Office Laboratory – CLIA Certified
>>Flu Shots 2010-2011
All children 6 months and older are being asked to get their flu shots this year. DinosaurLand Pediatrics will have flu immunization clinics every Saturday in October, no appointment necessary. Flu shots can also be obtained during any office visit during October and November.
Children who are considered high risk for RSV infections and who should get monthly Synagis shots during RSV season, which typically lasts from November through April, include:
- Infants and children under age 2 years who have required treatment for chronic lung disease, such as oxygen, bronchodilators, diuretics, or steroids, within 6 months of the start of RSV season.
- Infants born at or before 28 weeks gestation and who are less than 12 months old at the start of RSV season, which means that these preemies will need Synagis for at least one RSV season.
- Infants born at 29 to before 32 weeks, 0 days gestation and who are less than 6 months old at the start of RSV season.
- Infants born at 32 weeks, 0 day to 35 weeks gestation and who are less than 3 months old at the start of RSV season or who are born during RSV season and who have at least one of the following risk factors: child care attendance (daycare), or has a siblings less than five years old
- Certain children who are younger than 2 years with congenital heart disease, including congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension, and cyanotic heart disease.
- Certain infants born before 35 weeks with congenital abnormalities of the airway or neuromuscular disease.
If you feel your child is high risk please contact our office.